Arc de Triomphe
The Seine River divides Paris in 2 parts: the Left Bank and the Right Bank. On the Left Bank you will find the Latin Quarter and the Eiffel Tower. On the Right Bank is the Louvre Museum, Les Halles, Arc de Triomphe & Champs Elysees and the Montmartre.
The best way to explore Paris is by underground. There are 300 metro stations and 16 different lines. Very often your hotel is within 10 minutes walk of a metro station. Free maps are provided at the metro stations. A single ticket costs €1.40.
Paris has 2 international airports: Charles de Gaulle(CDG) and Orly.
The largest international airport is CDG: most visitors will arrive here.
Distance is about 24 kilometers from Paris.
Paris has several major train stations
- Gare du Nord: Belgium, Holland, Germany, London
- Gare de l'Est: France, Germany, Switzerland and Austria
- Gare d'Austerlitz: France, Spain and Portugal
- Gare Saint Lazare: Normandy and to Great Britain
Budget hotels can be found in the Montmartre district with its pittoresque streets and Sacre Coeur. Many luxury hotels are near the Louvre Museum and Champs-Elysee.
- Paris hotels
- Hotels Montmartre (Sacre Coeur, Place du Tertre)
- 1500 Hotels, Hostels and Apartments
- Best Price Guaranteed
attractions, sights & pictures
Paris travel hotels - sitemap - Redflag.Info 2002-2011