Thalys high-speed train
The Thalys is an international train between Paris, Belgium, the Netherlands and Germany. Every Thalys has three carriages in Comfort 1 (39 seats) and four carriages in Comfort 2 class (56 seats). In the middle of the train is the bar carriage with 16 seats. The Thalys is a very good alternative for a flight to Brussels or Amsterdam.
Destinations from Paris
– Belgium (Antwerp, Brussels, Bruges)
– Netherlands (Rotterdam, Amsterdam)
– Germany (Aachen, Cologne)
– France (Avignon, Aix-en-Provence, Valence, Marseille)
– Paris – Brussels: takes 1h.20 minutes
– Paris – Rotterdam: takes 2h.35 minutes
– Paris – Cologne: takes 3h. 15 minutes
– Paris – Amsterdam: takes 3h.18 minutes
Fares Paris – Amsterdam (one-way)
Cheapest fares (€40) are economy tickets in Comfort 2 class. These fares depends on availability and must be booked 15-30 days before departure. Other 2nd class fares range from €60 – €140. A fully flexible ticket cost €204-€254 and is only available for Comfort 1. Refreshments are included in Comfort 1 train tickets and served at your seat.
– Internet access is free of charge in Comfort 1 but there is a charge in Comfort 2. (60 min for 6.50€ or unlimited access for €13).
– Breakfast, lunch or dinner is included in the price for Comfort 1 passengers and served at your seat.
– At the Thalys Bar it is possible to eat a meal.
– Passengers in Comfort 1 can recharge their mobile phones using electric sockets.
Paris travel Thalys train, train to Disneyland, airports, Eiffel Tower, Montmartre, Arc de Triomphe, Latin Quartier, Paris museum, Les Halles, attractions, Palais de Chaillot, metro, exhibitions, shopping, fashion, information Elipsos train, Artesia train, TGV Sud-Est, TGV Atlantique, ICE train