The Artesia train is a high-speed train between France and Italy. There are 3 train lines. (2 lines with night trains and 1 line with day trains).
Artesia Palatino (Paris – Florence – Rome)
Night train with departure from Gare de Bercy in Paris. Stops in Piacenza, Parma, Bologna, Florence and Rome. Depart is from Gare de Bercy in Paris. The night trains travel through Switzerland.
Artesia Stendhal (Paris- Milan – Venice)
Night train with departure from Gare de Bercy in Paris. Stops in Novara, Milan, Turin, Brescia, Verona, Vicenza, Padua and Venice.
Artesia Manzoni, Dumas, Caravaggio
TGV day trains to Milan. Departures from Gare de Lyon in Paris, travel time to Milan is about 7 hours and 20 minutes. Stops in Lyon, Chambery, St-Jean de Maurienne, Modane, Bardonecchia, Oulx, Turin, Vercelli, Novara and Milan.
Artesia train classes
– Sleepers: 1-, 2- or 3-bed cabins
– Carriages couchettes for 4 persons
– Carriages couchettes for 6 persons
Paris – Rome
Night train with 2 sleeper compartment and 4 couchette compartment.
Paris – Milan
Night train with 2 sleeper compartment and 4 couchette compartment. TGV-day day-train 2nd class and 1st class.
– Passengers can buy tickets for metro in Milan/Paris
– A light breakfast is included in the sleeping car service
– Small dogs and cats in carriers travel free
– Bicycles are allowed if they can be folded and placed in a cover